EDIT// OH MY GOD.
A dd?! I'm just speechless. I nearly hyperventilated when I found out!
I never thought I would ever get a dd! Thanks so much you guys!
I appreciate all comments and faves! (Even views) I will reply to all comments eventually! Thank you for Suggesting!
And for Featuring!
Today just feels so surreal...
ASDFGHJKl!! Why did the teacher extend the project so long? I finished surprisingly early, and I could have already made another art work in charcoal already!
Excuse that rant. I'm just angsty with getting my massive AP Portfolio done... so expect some 23 more artworks of this quality over the year..
GASP. Okay, Self portrait yo. Not that you can tell what I look like other than the fact I had incredibly long nails over the summer (since I was really lazy you know..?) and the fact that I photoshopped my picture, then drew this from it... so yeah. Eyes edited to no end!
... But if you want to somehow connect the pieces, heres my body sort of.. X,D > [link]
Traditional-wise. This was done on 7' x 10' Bristol Paper with Prismacolor pencils... just the basic 24 color set... meh.
This is my first time doing a serious artwork with colored pencils, so it took a LOT to get it somewhat decent... Little did I know, Colored pencils were not like normal pencils, and you had to layer colors over and over again if you dont have the proper color pencil. I had only 24... people in class had some 100+ sets and I was totally jealous! >A<;;;
Yeah but I found it pretty funny that I realized my "Spin" to my art as my teacher says, is my obsession with color combinations... and gradients. O_O
... Well its not surprising since my anime's name is literally "Color Prism" when translated... and coloring is what I do best... X,D
Of course this looks so much better IRL...
Enjoy! PS. DID YOU KNOW THERE IS SUCH THING AS A BLENDER COLOR PENCIL? WHOA.
AP Art Porfolio- Breadth Section
1. Nymph- Colored Pencil on white >You are here!
2. Interstice of Time- Charcoal >[link]
3. Radial Fold- Chalk Pastels >[link]
4. All Star- Graphite >[link]
5. Natura Mater- Acryllic >[link]
6. Refraction- Pencil >[link]
7. Riding Alone- Graphite >[link]
8. A Sparkling New Year- White colored pencil on black> [link]
9. In his Silver Den- Colored Pencil on black >[link]
10. Colbear- Black Pen >[link]
11. Figure drawing- Oil pastel> (that is currently hanging up in the hallways)
12. Fresh- Digital painting and airbrushing > [link]